WHAT IS AN ESTATE?
Your estate is the total of all property you own or control. Even if you do not own the property in your name, you can possess an ownership interest through a trust, partnership, or joint ownership. Any property or money which becomes available upon death, such as a life insurance payment, is also part of your estate. Contact a Iowa probate representing clients in Ankeny, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.
Typical portions of an estate include:
- Real estate and buildings.
- Personal property including cash, furniture, vehicles, stocks, art, etc.
- Life insurance and other financial instruments.
- Business interests or partnerships.
- Claims, including personal injury claims.
Ankney estate planning lawyer, attorney Ankeny, IA, will / trust / power of attorney law firm - If you would like to schedule a initial consultation regarding your case, please contact the Luthens Law Offices at (800) 685-7948 or complete our inquiry form.