Erik Luthens

May pain and suffering of a deceased be sued for?

Yes, damages for the pain and suffering experienced prior to passing away, in addition to the wrongful death, may be recovered also. Contact a Iowa wrongful death attorney representing clients in Council Bluffs, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.

Des Moines personal injury lawyer, attorney Council Bluffs, IA, medical malpractice / negligence / work injury or accident law firm - If you would like to schedule a initial consultation regarding your case, please contact the Luthens Law Offices at (800) 685-7948 or complete our inquiry form.