Erik Luthens

May wrongful death actions be filed in cases of children or the elderly?

Yes, although damages may be sought in a wrongful death of children or the elderly, the damage awards are usually modest in both of these cases. Contact a Iowa wrongful death attorney representing clients in Knoxville, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.

Des Moines personal injury lawyer, attorney Knoxville, IA, medical malpractice / negligence / work injury or accident law firm - If you would like to schedule a initial consultation regarding your case, please contact the Luthens Law Offices at (800) 685-7948 or complete our inquiry form.