Erik Luthens

My teenager delivers fast food, using my car. Does my insurance cover me if she has an accident while working?

Often, the employer covers liability in this case, but do not take it for granted that they do. Your insurance probably does not, as it is being used for business purposes. Check you're your agent as soon as possible. Either way, an endorsement may be made to your policy or the business' policy to make sure you and your daughter are covered. Contact a Iowa premises liability attorney representing clients in Sioux City, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.

Des Moines personal injury lawyer, attorney Sioux City, IA, elevator / swimming pool accident law firm - If you would like to schedule a initial consultation regarding your case, please contact the Luthens Law Offices at (800) 685-7948 or complete our inquiry form.