Erik Luthens


Most property insurance, such as a homeowner's insurance, provides coverage if someone is injured on the property for reasonable, necessary expenses for doctors, hospitals, x-rays, etc. Once it is determined that the property owner or occupier is liable for your injury, the first place to look for reimbursement is the insurance company. There are stores and other businesses that are self-insured and would pay the claims themselves. Contact a Iowa premises liability attorney representing clients in Fort Dodge, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.

Des Moines personal injury lawyer, attorney Fort Dodge, IA, elevator / swimming pool accident law firm - If you would like to schedule a initial consultation regarding your case, please contact the Luthens Law Offices at (800) 685-7948 or complete our inquiry form.