WHAT HARD COPY OF EVIDENCE IS THERE TO FIND FAULT WITH A TRUCK DRIVER?
Truck driver documentation is tightly regulated. The paperwork that truck drivers and their employer must maintain is very useful in determining if the driver of a truck was negligent. Materials most useful in determining the conduct of a truck operator include:
- Copy of driver’s license
- Truck inspection reports
- Tractor-trailer maintenance records
- Truck driver personnel and employment records
- Truck driver log six months prior to the accident
- Truck driver log the day of the accident
- Dispatch tickets and routing instructions
- Toll and delivery receipts
- Weight bills and scale receipts
- Repair bills
- Gas receipts
Contact a Iowa truck / semi accident attorney representing clients in Sioux City, Iowa today to schedule your initial consultation.
Des Moines trucking accident lawyer, attorney Sioux City, IA, head, back and back injury law firm - If you would like to schedule a initial consultation regarding your case, please contact the Luthens Law Offices at (800) 685-7948 or complete our inquiry form.